frequent use hair & scalp bath
• Purifying and detoxifying action
• Perfectly hydrates lengths and tips
• Strenghthens the hair.
Olfactory bouquet: lemon, orange, grapefruit, pepper. A blend of fresh and aromatic essential oils, for a unisex line perfect for daily use and offering a gentle and slightly normalising skin cleansing.
Apply to wet hair, massage in and rinse.
Did you know?
• It is indicated in the maintenance phases of specific treatments
• It is ideal in hot, dry or humid climatic conditions, as it acts as an hydro-balancing agent
• The Macadamia oil contained in the formula guarantees long lasting moisturising and keeps the right hydro-lipid balance of the scalp subjected to frequent washes
• Also ideal for scalps suffering from hyperhidrosis.
Complete the ritual
Plant-based active ingredients
Fair trade Arazà extract
Biodynamic lemon balm hydrolate
Organic white tea
WITHOUT SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
100% PRODUCED WITH GREEN ENERGY
CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN FORMULA
BIODYNAMIC CERTIFIED PRODUCT
We safeguard the concentrated richness of Oway's agricosmetics in glass bottles and aluminium tubes: inert and protective materials, 100% recyclable for an infinite number of times. We use metal caps, where possible, to seal bottles and jars. We promote the interchangeability and reuse of the dispenser and encourage consumption awareness of our formulas, reducing waste.
We only choose eco-certified papers, such as FSC, which come from responsibly managed forests, and Tree Free, deriving from food production waste. To minimise our impact on the environment, we only use essential packaging and avoid unnecessary packaging. For some cases we create reusable cotton or wooden materials.
Check with your Municipality for a correct waste disposal
*It is not necessary to rinse the container from the very small residue of product inside.
**You can dispose of the label together with the bottle, without having to unglue it and dispose of it in the paper waste collection.
***Store the dosing pump by removing it from the detergent in use and screwing it onto a product of the same format.