Color protection veil
• Creates a shield that protects the hair stem from colour loss.
• Helps the colour last longer.
• Sublimates the hair fibre leaving it shiny, for maximum reflection of the light.
Olfactory bouquet: bergamot, orange, citron, fennel. A mix of citrus essential oils with an intense anti-stress oxidative action, formulated to preserve the full and luminous reflections of the colour over time.
Apply to clean, towel-dried hair after every wash. Proceed with styling.
Did you know?
• Essential on coloured hair or hair with highlights, as it protects it from oxidative stress.
• The pool made up of Amino Acids, Sodium PCA , Arginine and Fire Tulip Tree restructures the hair and provides protective antioxidant action.
Complete the ritual
Plant-based active ingredients
Fire Tulip tree
Organic Goji Berries
Biodynamic Red Grapevine
WE LOVE ANIMALS
WITHOUT SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
We safeguard the concentrated richness of Oway's agricosmetics in glass bottles and aluminium tubes: inert and protective materials, 100% recyclable for an infinite number of times. We use metal caps, where possible, to seal bottles and jars. We promote the interchangeability and reuse of the dispenser and encourage consumption awareness of our formulas, reducing waste.
We only choose eco-certified papers, such as FSC, which come from responsibly managed forests, and Tree Free, deriving from food production waste. To minimise our impact on the environment, we only use essential packaging and avoid unnecessary packaging. For some cases we create reusable cotton or wooden materials.
Check with your Municipality for a correct waste disposal
*It is not necessary to rinse the container from the very small residue of product inside.
**You can dispose of the label together with the bottle, without having to unglue it and dispose of it in the paper waste collection.
***Store the dosing pump by removing it from the detergent in use and screwing it onto a product of the same format.
SHOP WITH NO STRESS!
All our prices include import taxes and duties