Vivifying remedy - sensitive scalp
• It energises, strengthens and densifies the hair.
• It provides a light hydration improving the comfort of the most sensitive scalps.
Olfactory bouquet: mint, lemon. The green freshness of mint and the pungent and sharp notes of lemon, for a treatment formulated to stimulate micro-circulation and strengthen the capillary bulb.
Shake before use. After clean- sing, apply the product directly to the scalp. Leave in for a few minutes. Massage. Dry.
Did you know?
• Intensive phase: 2-3 times a week for 6 consecutive weeks.
• Prevention and maintenance: 1-2 times a week for 4 consecutive weeks.
• For better absorption: divide the hair into 3 sections: front, right temporal and left temporal. Apply VIVIFYING REMEDY - SENSITIVE SCALP, lean your fingers and make 3 circles to the left and 3 circles to the right.
Complete the ritual
Plant-based active ingredients
Organic Horse Chestnut
WE LOVE ANIMALS
WITHOUT SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
We safeguard the concentrated richness of Oway's agricosmetics in glass bottles and aluminium tubes: inert and protective materials, 100% recyclable for an infinite number of times. We use metal caps, where possible, to seal bottles and jars. We promote the interchangeability and reuse of the dispenser and encourage consumption awareness of our formulas, reducing waste.
We only choose eco-certified papers, such as FSC, which come from responsibly managed forests, and Tree Free, deriving from food production waste. To minimise our impact on the environment, we only use essential packaging and avoid unnecessary packaging. For some cases we create reusable cotton or wooden materials.
Check with your Municipality for a correct waste disposal
*It is not necessary to rinse the container from the very small residue of product inside.
**You can dispose of the label together with the bottle, without having to unglue it and dispose of it in the paper waste collection.
***Store the dosing pump by removing it from the detergent in use and screwing it onto a product of the same format.